Monday, April 1, 2013

Magic Lamp


My girlfriend and I were looking for something(of a latte variety) to satiate the sweet craving that had plagued us most of the day. Enter magic lamp coffee. I know. Your mind instantly wanders to some bohemian 70s kind of deal right? Well, you'd be partially correct. Magic Lamp coffee is actually a Converted VW van- wicked cool. It's literally right outside of Sun Yat-sen MRT and was hard to pass up... If just for intrigue alone.  They also have a lot of tantalizing choices in the latte/satisfying sweet craving department. The latte I ordered had that great creamy/dessert quality I was looking for. It even proved to be too big a cup. I know. I don't even know who I am anymore. 
The menu had diverse lattes if that's your thing-all at a reasonable price considering some of the other latte prices around town. Prices averaged around 35 NT to 90 NT. Some of the latte options included Peppermint Latte, Marshmallow Latte, White Mocha....need I go on?

Who knew coffee out of a be van could be so good ?


Directly out of SunYat-Sen MRT...looking for the exact address.....

Speed it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment